Skynet Shit

Deploymentking

Ok I don't fucking believe this shit. No really I don't. I have been all over Iraq and Afghanistan on missions I cant tell you about and I never once saw one of those robots. Espcially one that has fucking mounted guns and little drones that can come over to me and see shit for me. I call Bullshit.

The only robots there were the bomb disposal robots and they did what a M107 does it just costs more. I call bullshit. Someone show me proof. Real damn proof not some myspace page but real fuckin proof and Ill believe it. Till then its all fuckin lies! 4000% lies.

Uhm....

Deployment...Skynet is from the Terminator movie series.

That website is a viral site for the movie Terminator:Salvation.

they always got secret stuff deployment, area 51 is what i heard where they making this, not sure if its true but there is some secret stuff going on watch out its coming!....

Come hide with me deployment we can hold hands and sing songs!

I know Skynet is from the Termintaor Series and the T1000 is still the most badass one. I didn't realize that Warner Bros was at the bottom of the screen though. Yes Fast I will hold hands with you but you better learn how to shoot before I get there.

Fuckin raisin the dead here. We go from May with my lack of observation and looking like an idiot to July where its blowin in the wind again. Damn it.

Went from "Faaaaake!" to "Oh shit! It's real now! In two and a half months.

Back