sitting on yo ass

MEX_cuz_I_CAN

I've been sitting so long I earned the low back pain achievement and a stiff back neck. Pretty much all of my upper back. I was stretching to fix the pains when I was reminded the saying that 'sitting is the new smoking':

"It is likely that future generations will look back at our sedentary working practices with the same incredulity that we now regard the idea of a smoke-filled office or aeroplane. With physical inactivity, stress, and burnout very real problems in general practice, it is time to prioritise and research activities that enhance, rather than deplete, our health and wellbeing at work." https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4838429/

Check the part about "How sitting wrecks your body"
NOS2E5f.jpg

Thats why I got an elevating desk. Also if we are doing a health infomercial. Going to the sauna 2-3 times a week decreases the risk of dying across the board. Sitting on your ass in a steam room or sauna is extremely good for you. Also sugar bad carbs bad.

The cheapest thing to buy to solve that is a standing desk conversion unit. Can choose in between standing and sitting whenever you want very easily. That's what we just bought to our new employee since he would be sitting all day long. This is a cheaper version than what we bought him but depending of your usage this might be just perfect. And yes sitting is a big problem that we are under estimating as employers and human being.

https://www.wayfair.ca/Symple-Stuff...NqIpzlIrVC0AuYoGRxhHkydhfgOwjo-YaAuNGEALw_wcB

That's actually why I keep my car seat so far back. Everybody jokes about it; that I think I'm a lowrider but it's easier on the back

That's crazy I do the exact opposite I sit close and lean the seat as far back as my arms will reach the steering wheel, works great too. I might give the G look a shot.

the thing I got out of this post is get off your ass, and I will do the same because smoking tobaccy is senseless, so is sitting around

Back