shutter island help

Matt-aka-FAST

TBG Founder
Leadership
the movie, i've read some stuff about it to see what people thought but it goes both ways any ideas to what really happened...ending was confusing

anyone seen it?

Wut? What's confusing about it? In the end, he was "cured," but he wanted to die some lame martyr's death because he wanted to die as an "insane" guy as opposed to live as a "bad" guy or some shit, if I remember correctly.

Movie was ok.

yeah i think he was sane after they tried the conventional way but he still said something fucked up that convinced the doctors otherwise. I guess he knew his memories would come back and hunt him so he wanted to be lobotomized

K I'm looking at it, so:
"You know, this place makes me wonder - which would be worse: to live as a monster, or to die as a good man?"

I think he meant that he realized what was going on in the actual world in the end, but wanted to pretend that he's insane, because in his insane world, he's a good man. In the actual world, he killed all kinds of people right?

The movie is gay. If you don't understand it that makes you gay too. Peace!

he knows what he did in real life at the end to his family cuz he was cured in the end he just faked being insane at the end cuz of what he realized he did to his fam

He was cured , so he did the suicide by cop kinda thing!

Back