See ya!

Zappypants

So....volunteered for a TDY yesterday at 1630.....found out today at 1300 that I have pretty much 2 months of training at a couple of Army bases, then gone to Sandy Land for 6 months. So.....I'll sorta be on the next few days, but come Sunday I'll be gone basically until Feb/Mar. Good playing with you guys, don't jump too far ahead of me in the games that'll be coming out between now and then!

Take care of yourself man, been great gaming with you ;).

Hope we can get one more fishing trip in before you have to jet! I'll let you catch them all this time.

[quote1245898906=SgtDeadred]
Hope we can get one more fishing trip in before you have to jet! I'll let you catch them all this time.
[/quote1245898906]
I may actually use hooks this time!

see ya dude its been real gaming wit u. hope to play a couple more games wit u before u leave

Where you heading to? OR9 IUD SDA? WHERE MAN WHERE! I'll be in the sandbox Sept 17th or earlier

Joe, how long are you going to be getting deployed for?

6 months to 1 year to 18 months to 24 months. Possibility of doing an In Lieu of job for the Army. 6 months at the least, 2 years at max.

2 years? Never heard of that long of a deployment from any branch of the military.

[quote1245922699=Deploymentking]
Where you heading to? OR9 IUD SDA? WHERE MAN WHERE! I'll be in the sandbox Sept 17th or earlier
[/quote1245922699]
Kandahar....actually me and a sheetmetal guy are filling slots for Mt. Home, they can't fill 'em for some reason.

Another deployment! Jeez too many! hehe
Come back to us safely man. Good luck, be safe.

... but I thought Red got the boat fixed, it was sounding like everthing was going to be OK... no fishing there. :D Be SAFE man.
... I going to use the headstart, I know I need it.

[quote1246064629=Arturo_Fuente]
... but I thought Red got the boat fixed, it was sounding like everthing was going to be OK... no fishing there. :D Be SAFE man.
... I going to use the headstart, I know I need it.
[/quote1246064629]

Red has tape around where, and I quote, "You're allowed to fish." He constantly puts the back of the boat (where I'm banned to) in trees, bushes, etc. Last time I was allowed to have hooks on my lures, so that was a plus.

To add: That sorry bastard Sgtdeadred said he was going to use my fishing stuff when I'm gone! Granted, he'll no doubt catch a metric fuckton of fish with it, but still!

Have a good one all!

I measure my fish by cubic meters instead of those milimeter fish Zappy always catches!

You guys should come down with me around the end of July. I'm going to be borrowing my friend's place down in the keys and I'm going to be fishing for about a week straight. Nothing but beers and boats and tarpon the size of logs. Great success!

tailwalk.jpg

Back