Scream 4

sneakeh2k9

Ghostface returns in this latest installment of the 'Scream' franchise - written and directed by the team behind the original horror classic.

Director Wes Craven and writer Kevin Williamson started a craze for intelligent, horror-literate slasher movies with the release of 'Scream' back in 1996. Now the series returns to its roots, with Sidney (Neve Campbell), survivor of Ghostface's first killing spree, returning to her home town of Woodboro on the anniversary of the original massacre. There she reconnects with fellow survivors Dewey (David Arquette) and Gale (Courteney Cox), and meets her cousin Jill (Emma Roberts). The trouble is, you can't keep a good maniac down, and it's not long before Sidney, along with her friends and family, are once again stalked by an unstoppable killer in long black robes. Only this time, the rules that everyone thinks they know are being rewritten. How will a new generation deal with this classic terror?

Screenplay: Kevin Williamson
-------------------------------------------------------

Well this film looks sooooo good, i've not seen any of the Scream films yet - i know, embarrassing - but it does look exciting :p Kinda horror/comedy i guess but yeah, hopefully going to see it soon :D

i saw it, it was alright. But sometimes I wonder if this was a horror or comedy.

Yeah i couldn't tell if it was a Horror or not via the Trailer, which is a downer for me because i like to know what i'm in for before i see it :p

i heard nice things about Fast Five. Just as good as the original. Sequels are always believed to be worse than original ones but apparently this is one is different. Going to check it out tomorrow.

Back