SAW 3D

Mystic Ghost

So what did everyone think of this movie? I personally thought it was very good. They also stated that SAW 8 will be coming out Oct. 2011.

haven't seen it yet. I will eventually. I hear shit comes out into your face :D

Watched it last week-end and it's a real good movie. I saw all of em and whats really cool about those movies is that they are all tied together and they are also real hard to predict . The end punch is really awesome. Lotta references to SAW 1.

As for the 3D, they could have done better. There's one or two parts where you receive guts into your face but I really expected more gory 3d scenes.

Ya it does. I thought it was really awesome, my gf on the other hand, almost pissed her pants lol.

I thought is was very bad personaly... I just idk.. Just eh, the 3D was terrible, very few 3-D parts, rest just sucked I think. Dragged on, less gore, idk... Just bad to be personaly

The 3D part could of been way better I give you that, but overall the movie was pretty good. The intro game to the public was awesome, but could of been more gruesome ya know. Well the whole movie for that part could of been more gruesome but it had its moments. At least the story line throughout the sequel aren't scattered and thrown around like other movies out there which is a +.

My personal opinion on the movie was a 7/10. Could of been more blood, more games, and better 3D graphics.

Back