Samson2010

samson10

I just wanted to say a couple of things about me. I have played with a couple of you in the servers but i feel that most of you don't know me very well. On the account of i don't take very much in ventrilo. The reason is i am more of a face to face person. If you were sitting right next to me i'b be talking you ear off. Anyway, my name is samson2010 or steven if you prefer. I am 24 and live in louisiana. I am in collage to become a medical assistant. If you ever look what a medical assistant is it is more like a nurse. Since i am in collage I live with my mother. I like to refer to her as the,"old laddie" ba da boom. If you wanted to know more about me you can check out my facebook. Steven Walgamotte | Facebook Anyway i just wanted to tell you all a little about me. hope to see you all on the battlefield.

i got to know you a bit better thanks :)
Shit, I hope not. Every time he says that it's after he puts the roofies in somebody's drink. You have my condolences samson.

Ever time he says that it's after he puts the roofies in somebody's drink.
so thats why i don't remember any think last night. lol thank guy for maken me feel welcome

Back