saaw'd 4 of you guys today and got the admin boot

papajayzel

so now after going to your servers for a long long time (check your logs), i see how it is :)
never ever got the boot to 'make room for an admin'. I was even in a squad. thats a crappy thing to do to keep your stats up. you guys kill me plenty so have contributed to your stats a LOT, and when i finally get a nice roll, the boot comes down. *shakes head* shame on you guys, i was excited to nail you square like that.

Just in case this is in reference to me, I do not have admin rights. I get shot down all the time and have no problems with it. I know you shot me down a few times with the SAAW and it's all good.

welcome to the site papa sry to hear about that will address the situation with the rest of the members.

I apologize. I should have said your commentary was not needed with a warning instead of kicking you. Not only were you getting me with the saw but you had something to say about it each time... i dont run around shooting people and typing shit each time to rub it in their face.

i agree, if you try to be a smartass and talk crap after every kill expect to get booted.

Show courtesy, if TBG members don't rub it in your face, do the same.

Pilots hate saawers, snipers hate knifers, infantry hate snipers, everybody hate pilots.... I think it's perfectly normal to get a little excited after taking a tbg pilot down over and over...
Personally I'm sorry that papajayzel got kicked that way, and I think he should keep playing and enjoying our servers, and play fair and respectfully.

cheers,

Nah, he's a good guy. He just likes trying to shoot me down and gets a little excited when he does it. Like I said man it's all good, feel free to try and shoot me down at will :p

I think you were kicked for disrespect; so just show some class. If you do get kicked you can always rejoin..a ban is a little different.

I think he was saawing people and instead of kicking an AFk guy to make room he kicked the smartass for a legit reason lol,

I see how it is, I would let the TV's do the talking and then if he continues to bullshit KABOOM, !k lol...

He wasn't really being a smart ass, he was just typing "DOH!" after the kill. It's just a homage to an American great, "Homer J. Simpson".

i was excited :) and an homage to an american great FROM an american great.
duck when your sensors light up, i am keen to your pilot trickz!

For example, if you type DOH or anything stupid after killing "me", i will warn you once, do it again, kick or ban comes into play. So watch out who you are typing to, everyone's different.

I'll say that I do hate when someone types something smart after killing me. If they are doing it after every kill of anyone then what x=FAST=x posted above is how I'll handle it too. Unless I'm in a bad mood, then no warning, I just kick.

Just remember, when you are all gone, squirrels will rule the world. SQUIRRELS RULE

Back