Rules.

LadyEVA

BANNED
BANNED
Hi, guys!
Yesturday I was kicked off the server by RimGreaper500 because I had my ping over 200. I play with my friends on the server pretty often and my ping is always 212 so I'd like to know if there is such a rule to kick players with ping over 200? If so I don't really want to find it out by being suddenly kicked of the server while I am in the middle of flying. I'd rather be told here.

PS: Sorry I am opening a thread in the "General Discussion" but I didn't know where this should go. ( Couldn't choose between "Banned" and "Players to watch out for" ;) ).

There used to be a rule for kicking people for having 200 ping or more. Since we upgraded our server, ping not much of an issue anymore we eliminated that rule for time being. If you were kicked, you can join.

He may have been trying to clean up a bit. Sorry this has happened. Man - this brings up the early days of being kicked for high ping... Sometimes when a server is one sided - it is common for people to kick people who are "AFK" or too high ping or just make room for admin on the server. It could be just to keep from our games lagging as a result of too many players with high ping.

We just kick people for AFK or badly negative score for three rounds straight.

My apologies, Eva. Was mearly trying to eliminate as much lag on the server as possible. Was unanware of your affiliation. Won't happen again. - Rim

Back