Ruins play on Karkand server

stymie222

9/23/10 5:00 PM CST Karkand server.

Hunterkillerxx Racked up 196 Kills and 0ver 400 Points in one game.

Has been playing there alot. Ruins the game for everyone. The score is evident of a cheat/hack/glitch or some tapped unreal internet connection. Where is Admin ? He needs to be banned.

Don't know how to tell how recent the update was, but his best score on Karkand is only 223 points ever. Not 400 points. I guess we will see if he appeals. His accuracy has gone from 14.6 to 15.6 in the last couple of days though.

Cheaters

I will print screen and post if I catch another. That was his score.

Please check your Punkbuster for the Karkand site. I was able to play without PB.

If you can, check site more often. Lots of shooting through walls, changing kits while active- alive (morph). and invisibility/reappear.

Lots of player pings over 250-300. Dragging others down.

Hate to complain but it's one of the servers I like to play/decent pings.

I will print screen and post if I catch another. That was his score.

Please check your Punkbuster for the Karkand site. I was able to play without PB.

If you can, check site more often. Lots of shooting through walls, changing kits while active- alive (morph). and invisibility/reappear.

Lots of player pings over 250-300. Dragging others down.

Hate to complain but it's one of the servers I like to play/decent pings.

hmmm interesting, we will look into it

Punkbuster is on, pbbans is currently streaming this second and without PB, pbbans wouldn't work. The filter for bf2 may not be working right but pb is definitely on. Either way, all ranked servers are punbuster enabled.

Now if you see something and an admin is not on the server minimize your game, come to the chatbox or make a forum post in the appropriate section.

Thanks

Back