[RSI] Star Citizen - ship names for your recent purchases

Ghstops6

Admin
Admin
So since we are all giddy due to the recent release of the dogfighter module, I thought we'd get the ball rolling on ship names.

My freelancer would be called the Obsidian Tsunami. Assuming I can do some sort of black scheme.

What would you name your ships?

I am not in the habit of naming inanimate objects that already have names. So I guess, Avenger, 'Lancer, Hornet, and 315. Boring, I know.

No worries. Might just be an eve online thing. Used to have names for specialized ships or just to be funny.

Man, EvE was not for me. Cool to read about massive spreadsheet battles, but was garbage IMO to play.

EVE was not for the casual player. It was the espionage that made it insane. Spreadsheets be damned, spying and destroying assets were the best part of the game.

I couldn't even get that far into the game, I played for 2 weeks and still had barely trained any skills. That model was terrible.

Back on topic: Like thousands of others, I will name my lancer Serenity. If I keep the 315, perhaps Mimir, Norse god of knowledge. Or maybe that for my lancer DUR. I am bad at RP.

I named them all after my penis.

So here they are:

Super Hornet = My Penis
Vanduul Scythe = My Penis
Retaliator = My Penis
Starfarer = My Penis
Constellation = My Penis
Xi'an Scout = my Penis

Soulzz

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

When did all you fuckers get on the super hornet wagon? I need that shit to go on sale again.

So Avery had mentioned voice commands when in battle. One person had set up voice commands that not only encompass weapon commands, but can also change your shield and power grid settings. It's 18 minutes long, but also has the link to download the software to enable voice commands:

Think of it this way... this combined with the Oculus Rift = sheer awesomeness!

Oh stfu voice commands being able to toggle weapons around with finger or linguistic wise will be fucking sweet!

Im thinking about this game. I used to love Chris Roberts games. But im wondering about a couple of things. First is there a beta? Second, If I buy a single ship package and then decide to upgrade to a different ship whats my cost?

It's pre alpha. You can buy a game package which includes the shop for as little as 45 bucks I believe.

The ship*

Im thinking about this game. I used to love Chris Roberts games. But im wondering about a couple of things. First is there a beta? Second, If I buy a single ship package and then decide to upgrade to a different ship whats my cost?

you can "melt" your purchase for what you paid at anytime then use that credit towards a better ship.

Sent via Tapatalk carrier pigeon via Nexus 5.

Not to mention you'll be able to help shape the game in alpha and in beta. I myself relish the notion of being able to have our voice heard. From how we explore to how we raid commerce vessels to how we do the FPS side of boarding actions.

Edit:
I like the fact that the community is involved, not like EA where only the whiniest of the players get heard.

Back