RoleOFgroup

Howtjet

This player is disrupting your 24/7 Silk Raod server for some time now. After he killed many players in a suspicious manner (my tank was wasted in two shots), I spectated him. He went acting foolish after that but I got some footage of his cheat. Look at how many shells he has. He shoots many each shot. He also has aimbot, ESP and probably much more.

He is in a LAV so he does shoot mutiple shots at once.

If you have more video I'd be happy to review, but that video didn't show anything.

I am sorry. It shows EVERY thing. Normally, you only have 12 25mm grenades. He has 70 or more!!!! You ever been in an LAV? And no, you DON'T shoot multiple shells each shot. It's a clear proof of cheating, please investigate this seriously.

He is under investigation by BF4DB. I have banned him as a precaution. Also, his account is one month old and his stats show as 0% on 247fairplay, but do show in BF4stats. Very freaking weird.

Last edited:
Thank you. Indeed I saw his stats are unavailable at evenbalance as well. I followed him around to get some more footage but as I mentioned he has spectator warning. He is a cunning cheater, he changed his privacy settings immediately so I can no longer track him.

But the giveaway of so many shells in LAV is 100% proof already. Normally, you have 3 clips of 12 so it should read 12/24 (one loaded). You also see 24 going down to 0 with steps of 2 shells, it should of course clearly go down by 1 shell each shot.

Well, he is banned from all of our servers. I am wondering how many other unlinked accounts he has.

Back