RMA!!!

CallSignDuke

DAM EVGA CARDS! >:eek:

And to top it off New Egg is takin their SWEET ASS Time sending me the mail link so I can tape it and ship it back

i just rma'd mine with evga. 1 week turn around from when i dropped it off at ups. all of the paper work came from evga.

never had problems with evga; actually, only brand I will buy.

I've always had good luck with XFX and Sapphire. I won't touch anything MSI.

does your motherboard have onboard video at all?

Bummer dude. Sorry for the 20 questions, I was hoping I could get er' goin for you. Good luck with the RMA.

Get yourself a HD5850 and be done with it. It will walk all over that 275 anyway. :)

thats ok New Egg just pissed me off more today >:eek:

Newegg.com - UPS Return Shipping Label Cancelled

Per Customer Request!!! WTF ..... thats twice now I got an email like that .... I just want mah 275 :(

For $340 you can almost get a 5870 which you'll get a lot more out of than that "co-op" crap imo (unless you REALLY care a LOT about physx). Take a look at ebay and keep in mind 8% bing cashback for buy-it-now (price only, not shipping).

ive been really happy with my evga gtx260. my original had "tearing" or "artifiacting" on serious sam HD. they had me download a few programs to run stress tests, then email the results. they said the card had a fault and shipped me a new one via RMA. it works great.

i played bc2 for like 8hrs today (yes i stopped to eat... pizza rolls...) and it was so smooth.

What kind of monitor are you using; it seemed like I had an issue that it wasn't HDCP; I think I used a regular VGA monitor to fire up past boot, installed new vid drivers, & everything worked out. If you have a bad vid card you MB should beep a code to let you know.

Heres a dumb question, but have you tried a different monitor cable? I had a comp that showed all the signs of a dying graphics card, then replaced the monitor, then tried the other monitor with a new cable and it worked.

What kind of monitor are you using; it seemed like I had an issue that it wasn't HDCP; I think I used a regular VGA monitor to fire up past boot, installed new vid drivers, & everything worked out. If you have a bad vid card you MB should beep a code to let you know.

An Envision and the card does not beep on boot up

Heres a dumb question, but have you tried a different monitor cable? I had a comp that showed all the signs of a dying graphics card, then replaced the monitor, then tried the other monitor with a new cable and it worked.

Good point; could be a DVI-D or DVI-I cable; that is about the time all that changed.

Back