Rising Storm 2: Vietnam

I don’t know if supremacy allows you to put helos or not. I’m pretty new to this lol

the campaign server loaded up in all black screen and i can only see my left arm. I can fire the weapon but i cant see anything..

Hi

I think kill cam being off is okay now. Thanks

And uh oh lol, i'll have to see whats going on with that

Both servers were okay for me a while ago.

Let's get some player in the Supremacy server tonight.

from what information weve gathered, kill-cam off is the preferred way for people to play the game. We are going to run 2 servers for now, one campaign, and one non-campaign. the non-campaign server is all-maps, and will therefore include helicopters for maps that have them.

I was just in one of the RS2 servers and two players where there with absurdly high pings, about 170 and 180.
Do y'll think the ping limit could be lower?

Think right now it’s running at 200. Once we get the servers more established we could have some more wiggle room to make adjustments

Was concerned about the price on steam, thankfully kinguin stepped up lol
1587154408228.png

Sure is a lot of camping in this game.
And there is no way to sneak around, boots way to loud.

Sure is a lot of camping in this game.
And there is no way to sneak around, boots way to loud.

Not really, it's a different style of game play than we are used you. Its a departure from the run and gun like BF or COD, or even CS:GO. Its more like squad where you must play tactically and used your brain because 1 bullet can kill you.

when Im not flying, I play the marksman kit, and sneak around all the time. I usually drop people with 1 shot with the .45 when I am up close. also the flame thrower is a TON of fun. I burned up half the team by sneaking around behind them, which is really easy to do if you know what you're doing. Come play with me, and ill teach you :).

Boots are still way to loud. They sound like your walking on wood.

Camping will be easy because there is no kill camera to force the camper to move.
I was in there a couple of days ago and got shot many times when exiting the base.

Boots are still way to loud. They sound like your walking on wood.

Camping will be easy because there is no kill camera to force the camper to move.
I was in there a couple of days ago and got shot many times when exiting the base.

Perhaps give supremacy server a shot instead of territory, it plays like Battlefield hardcore mode.

Back