Rising Storm 2: Vietnam

Matt-aka-FAST

TBG Founder
Leadership
Donator
Hey Guys,

We are now running a server for this game (free of charge) on our box.

It is a great game, if you are looking for a change of pace. On steam, they have it on sale right now under $10 I believe.

It is a first person shooter and it is Vietnam theme based. Supports up to 64 players, has squad play, and currently we have a server that is already seeing traffic (currently full as I create this post)

I think it has artillery support for those old Battlefield fans

For TBG members that will be visiting and would like their admin privilege, discord me.

Here is an example of the footage:

Last edited:
ill fuck with it, ordered the 12.95 one with green army men.

Last edited:
so i played on the tbg campaign server. pretty cool.. i like the sniper the best. best way for me to learn the maps is a slow crawl through the thicket. it is pretty much like insurgency but i dont really like insurgency.. i like this game better. the audio can be funny at times talking about "Charles". last map i played i was behind enemy lines and sniping people from behind! good times! and cant forget the old school rock and roll music, AWESOME!

Just got it. Downloading now. Gotta check out this game. Nice that TBG set up a server for it.

Are you running the following mode:

Supremacy: A new mode featured in the franchise. Teams capture objectives across the map, earning points based on the number of objectives they hold. A team wins the game if they achieve a greater score. Sudden death and tie breaker are also applied.

Last edited:
Could look into running supremacy as well sure.

That mod was released 4 days ago. That's pretty cool there is support for the game.

Tripwire has had a good niche for years, I greatly enjoyed the Red Orchestra games.

Where are the servers listed for Vietnam? They are not shown on the Home page.

Wow, you guys have a lot of servers.

It's *new* TBGCLAN.COM Campaign

The server browser is kinda wonky sometimes got to mess around with filters to get it to pop up. Once you do, add it to favorites

I tried both servers and they both seem okay to me. I suggest uppercasing the *new* text.
Will you be turning off friendly fire and also limiting the ping?

I tried displaying the frame rate in Steam and also in the Nvidia Control Panel ... no joy.
Has anyone been able to display the frame rate in the game?

Coming from the BF games to this RS2vn is a bit of a clumsy move for me.

The maps look very nice when maximizing the graphics settings.

It's *new* TBGCLAN.COM Campaign

The server browser is kinda wonky sometimes got to mess around with filters to get it to pop up. Once you do, add it to favorites

I finally found the server browser. Both servers are showing up.

I think with this game, friendly fire cannot be turned off but I dont know anything about this game yet.

I have now implemented a ping kicker

I was in a supremacy server of y'alls earlier today iirc.
I think with this game, friendly fire cannot be turned off but I dont know anything about this game yet.

I have now implemented a ping kicker
Good evening Matt, I've never seen it turned off but this is why you should dress as typical units of your side so that people misidentify you less often unless you're in a fully populated scheduled match with 63 of your friends.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL3khfSiedNsg0jWLjaxxU0beGSCzZJbAa

Last edited:
May I make a suggestion that all the RS2VN server names start with TBGClan near the beginning of the text.
Hopefully they all with be listed together.

Played last night on our server and it was full. Great time, really enjoyed it.

Reccomend, adding an all helicopters map to the second server, that seems to always be full.

Back