Ribbions

war college? good luck, its prolly one of the ribbon ill never get. I have a shitty 1.81 w/l ratio.... and getting that ratio up 2.0 will take for ever especially if i always join losing teams...

congrats bud or should i say commander

Shit, I have to command to get something? I have enough trouble trying to keep alive. Congraulations!

War College ribbon is tough, but not the 2.0 win loss, its the 90 point round you need. That is very hard to do. 90 points as a commander? yeah, I got them all, the reward was The one rank below Supreme Commander. I was so devistated when I didnt get it. Its worth going for, as far as losing team all the time. Switch, once you get that 2.0 then call for help on the 90 point round.

Command a Camp G map; if you point out the enemy, drop artillery, and do a little fighting; the 90 points will come easy. Oh and make sure your team is kick ass along with the server being full.

[quote1256409582=Runyan69]
War College ribbon is tough, but not the 2.0 win loss, its the 90 point round you need. That is very hard to do. 90 points as a commander? yeah, I got them all, the reward was The one rank below Supreme Commander. I was so devistated when I didnt get it. Its worth going for, as far as losing team all the time. Switch, once you get that 2.0 then call for help on the 90 point round.
[/quote1256409582]

What do you mean the reward?!?! if you get that ribbon you become a 3 star gen? that sound interesting, it might just give me extra challenge for the weeks to come. And i cant switch auto ballance is lways on =(

The ribbon has nothing to do with rank or SC. Just a ribbon which has no factor other than having it or the points if your trying to gain the attainable ranks.

Cheers.

I can't get the titan commander ribbon because my W/L ratio is too high. It keeps rejecting me the ribbon as if it was too low. Just one more fucked up thing with this game.

I've heard of that one before Six. I have not tried to get the ribbon since my W/L ratio went above 2. I have commanded a few occasions but not gotten the required points to see if it gets awarded.

Do it now before your w/l ratio climbs any more so you don't run into the same thing I did.

[quote1256495967=wardog.[Hk.]]
how do you get major/Lieutenant General?
[/quote1256495967]

That involves an under the desk evaluation, Remember to swallow.

i got my war college on some late night conquest server. there were 20ppl on so the round was really slow. i had the 2.0 ratio and the points fell into place.

i set out to get awards as soon as i installed the game. i kept the 2.0 in mind to when i was about 100/60 i went for it. i think i was at 300/120 or something when i got it. mostly conquest. pick a 24/7 camp G and stay with a winning team as long as you can stay awake. when you see a loss coming, wait for the teams to be unbalanced and switch. get the win, then call it a night. a few losses can ruin a whole night of wins.

I was going for supreme comannder I missed it, got the 3 star instead. Sucked big time. You need to score a sick amount of points in a week, and hope you scored more than anyone else once you met all the criteria.

Usually, the supreme commander is for the stat padders; somebody spoofed my account and I got both supremem commander and 3 star...it only took 3 million points to get it.

Back