RFG MOFOS!!!!!!!!

I heard the PC version was a very poor quality port -- not interested :(.

Actually, I heard the PC version was a very well done port!? Supposedly the developer wanted to cater to the PC community who were red faction fans from the earlier games so they made sure it would be portable without feeling like the usual "hack job" and that it feels like a proper PC game... interview on Gamespot I think.

I was thinking about checking it out. Stay tuned pilot I might play with you :-D

i don't have it, nor can i play it, but i plan to sometime, let me know how it is if you get it. Even if it is exactly like the console version it will kick ass.

Um... very disappointing.

It indeed does feel like a game built from the ground-up for Xbox360... delivering a quality experience to PC gamers my ass.

Menu system is annoying and painful to work with. Crappy textures. Crappy non-existent anti-aliasing. Gameplay is very boring, with the exception of demolition, which will probably get boring quickly too. Gunplay is really lame, driving vehicles is sub-par. Game is full of cheap effects like blur shaders and overbloom. Graphics feel like a lame Xbox360 port, with all the cheap tricks I already mentioned, probably because of the subpar GPU that's in the xbox360...

On the plus side, the "use any GFWL key for online play is still working."

I just didn't enjoy the game. The sheer quality of this game is FAIL, sadly. Too bad, because the premise is pretty good, and if they polished it for one more year, it would've been quite an amazing game... but no.

Uninstalling.

It's really more and more sad the more of these shitty GFWL xbox360 ports come out, because almost all of them have been the exact same utterly bad FAIL. There's something BIG missing from these games which a few select companies still deliver these days - the biggest name probably being Valve...

If this utterly shitty quality of games eventually takes over and becomes the standard... I don't think I'll play games anymore... which might not be a bad thing anyway lol.

Back