Review Seinheiser Game One Headset

surfrat65

Tsup folks.
After being told I didn't know what I was missing not having headsets, I researched for a week and decided on the Senneheiser Game one headsets...
All I can say , they were right, I didn't know what I was missing... Im told my mic sounds awesome, as it has great noise reduction, and the cans are comfortable, being open back they don't get too warm. The footsteps are so clear and easily detectable. Has improved my gaming experience.
I just ordered a DX Racer chair, ill review that next.
Have fun, good luck!

Last edited:
Are you talking about Sennheiser Game One ?

Btw, i'm using a Beyerdinamic mmx 300 with a Soundblaster x7, and very happy with the performance of this setup.

Tsup folks.
After being told I didn't know what I was missing not having headsets, I researched for a week and decided on the Senneheim Game one headsets...

Have fun, good luck!

Happy to "hear" about your upgrade. Enjoy your new gear and your enhanced gaming experience.

Last edited:
Sennheiser can't go wrong

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I play with 7 channel stereo surround sound and a dynamic powered subwoofer near my foot. I... well, I feel your footsteps.

My neighbors probably duck a lot.

HAHA yeah man, it's a Frankenstein of older Logitech hardware & newer Logitech software. It kinda holds up, except for hardcore fast EDM, then it just turns off.

Tsup folks.
After being told I didn't know what I was missing not having headsets, I researched for a week and decided on the Senneheiser Game one headsets...
All I can say , they were right, I didn't know what I was missing... Im told my mic sounds awesome, as it has great noise reduction, and the cans are comfortable, being open back they don't get too warm. The footsteps are so clear and easily detectable. Has improved my gaming experience.
I just ordered a DX Racer chair, ill review that next.
Have fun, good luck!

Are you talking about Sennheiser Game One ?

Btw, i'm using a Beyerdinamic mmx 300 with a Soundblaster x7, and very happy with the performance of this setup.

LOL yea, im old and forget my own name half the time. Sennheiser is correct. If admin can fix the title id appreciate it.

Yes sir! I love mine. The community reccommended it to me and wholly shit fucking sex in your ears Batman! You get the equilizer right, you can hear troops spawn 25metres away!! Or those pesky beacons!

When my headset fails to work anymore I'll get one. but right now... this one is ticking just fine

I use the Sennheiser G4me One Black with the Creative Sound Blaster Z card, and the results are extremely nice.

Lots of G4me One user's here. Add me to the list. Noise canceling is great. Mic is great. Sounds great. You've heard all that before. Here's my addition: I've dropped the thing on the ground from desk level about 50 times and there has been no adverse affect. The headset is built very solid. Sometimes the cord gets wrapped up around one of the arms on my chair and when I get up to leave...bam...it hits the floor again. I did have some complaints of feedback with it when the mic boom was up, in the muted position. I solved that problem by plugging the set into the back of the mobo - directly. It seems there was a feedback loop of some kind when I plugged it into the case front audio panel due to the case wiring of my computer. problem solved.

I'm sold! Going to hunt me down a set now. thanks for all the helpful reviews!

update: i'm debating between the Sennheiser game one, zero, and PC 363D

Doe anyone have experience with the game zero or pc 363d?

Last edited:
I've got the Game Zero's right now. I had the PC350's for about 5-6 years and the swivel arm on the left headphone broke. I got these because they don't articulate like the Game One's or PC350. They have velvet ear pads which are more comfortable than the pleather used on the Game One's, but they don't block external sound out like the PC350 did or the One's would-same design. I like that because I couldn't hear a damn thing else besides the headphones previously. Sound wise-lots more bass and loud as fuck. I think the sound quality is slightly less than the PC350's which means they sound fantastic, just not amazing.

In game, everything is crystal clear and guns go BOOOM! There's a sound dial on the right ear cup because these have a built in amp in the headphones. Combined with my sound card it's way louder than I could ever want but still sounds great. They 're comfortable for hours of gaming, and are actually more comfortable than the PC350s -same design as the One's. The ear cups are large, like the One's and they're lighter than my old set.

Either way, One or Zero, you can't go wrong. I think it boils down to do you want to isolate all sound in the headphones, or be able to hear a small amount of background noise. I'll put it this way, if I'd ever been Swatted with my old seat I'd have never known it becaue I never would have heard sirens, banging on the door, people shouting at me etc. lol

I've got the Game Zero's right now. I had the PC350's for about 5-6 years and the swivel arm on the left headphone broke. I got these because they don't articulate like the Game One's or PC350. They have velvet ear pads which are more comfortable than the pleather used on the Game One's, but they don't block external sound out like the PC350 did or the One's would-same design. I like that because I couldn't hear a damn thing else besides the headphones previously. Sound wise-lots more bass and loud as fuck. I think the sound quality is slightly less than the PC350's which means they sound fantastic, just not amazing.

In game, everything is crystal clear and guns go BOOOM! There's a sound dial on the right ear cup because these have a built in amp in the headphones. Combined with my sound card it's way louder than I could ever want but still sounds great. They 're comfortable for hours of gaming, and are actually more comfortable than the PC350s -same design as the One's. The ear cups are large, like the One's and they're lighter than my old set.

Either way, One or Zero, you can't go wrong. I think it boils down to do you want to isolate all sound in the headphones, or be able to hear a small amount of background noise. I'll put it this way, if I'd ever been Swatted with my old seat I'd have never known it becaue I never would have heard sirens, banging on the door, people shouting at me etc. lol

I notice the velvet ear cups on the Game One and PC 363ad, but not the Game Zero (http://en-us.sennheiser.com/gaming-headsets), which doesn't seem right because the Zero's are more money than the One's.
As far as sound quality, my hearing is not great to begin with, but I like the fact that they have a good amplification.
Awesome review! Your help is very much appreciated!

Last edited:
I went with the Game One's velvet ear pads (vs the Game zero) because during the summer months, even with air conditioning, they can get a little too warm around the ears when you have them on for a while. The velvet's much better when you're hot.

Back