Requesting Unban

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dirt-McGirk

Hi, it has been a while since I was banned from your server, so I do not have all the details :(

1) Banned from TBG TITAN SUEZ
2) Almost 2 months ago, thats where the details fall short
3) I believe it was your punkbuster
4) High probability it was for swearing

I play on your other servers here and there, and never really caused problems, was hoping we can sort this one out.

Thank you for your time.

Is Dirt-McGirk your in-game name?

You were banned for saying a racial slur. Ban stays. You can still play on our other servers though, provided you don't make the same mistake ;).

Oh really....
Is this not negociable? Its been a while and I have learned my lesson (believe me I did! my mouth has cause alot of problems)

In hopes of reconsiderations

This is non-negotiable. As I said, you can still play in our other servers, provided you don't make the same mistake.

I may be beating a dead horse here, but this is how bad I would like to get unbanned. I am willing to go all or nothing, as in, should you guys find it in your hearts to unban me, if I ever do ANYTHING of the sort again, you can ban me from ALL TBG servers (Conquest, Titan, NS) without hesitation.

I sincerely apoligize for my previous actions, I also apoligize for attempting to negociate the non-negotiable.
Sorry for wasting your time.

Still doesn't change anything :). Ban stays - apology accepted. As it seems you have learned from your mistakes, you can still play on our 3 other servers :).

Thats rough,

but know that no prejudice will be shown should you or your clan members decide to squad up, we love assaulting titans.

Take care.

did he say the N word??

He did show genuine interests in expressing that he learned his lesson and wants to be unbanned, but yet again if its a autoban from the server its your call soulzz.

Yea, he did Lex.

Doesn't change anything though. A racial slur is a racial slur. Thread locked - Case Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back