Requesting to join TrueBornGaming

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrandmazC00kies

We reserve the right to do background check on every applicants' history (mostly if they have any prior cheating violations)

We also have the right to remove any members if they create problems (drama) within the group.

***FOR THOSE APPLYING FOR COD SERIES. DO NOT. YOU WERE GIVEN FALSE INFORMATION ABOUT OUR SITE. WE ARE A PC GAMING COMMUNITY***

Your age? 21+ Only:* 27

The ALIAS you use regularly and PLEASE include your FIRST NAME:* Skrubmazc00kies

Your STEAM ID (If applicable) GrandmazC00kies

What game or games would you like to represent TBG?:* Bf3 and bf4

What TBG server(s) do you primarily play on?:* All bf4 tbg servers i really enjoy playing there and with the community.

Where are you located?:* Massachusetts

What is your Occupation/School?:* Delivery and assembly man at a local hardware store

Are you consistently able to support TBG financially?* Yes

What made you apply to us?* I see a lot of new admins in your servers that are not even 140 yet and do not understand how the game works i would like to eventually apply to be an admin and treat people fairly/seed servers to kee

Do you have or know what Discord voice chat is?** Yes

Will you be active and dedicated to TBG?:* Yes

Will you help populate/seed your favorite TBG server(s)?* Yes

Can you fluently understand the English language?* Yes im a high school graduate

Any additional comments you would like to add? I have previous experience with being a server owner/admin i am currently an admin for esf servers and i used to manage and help pay for helix and Exodus servers spent many hours seeding servers.

Please keep in mind that you cannot wear the tags until you have been voted in as a member of TBG. If you are fairly active it will be 1 month period. Finally have a great sense of humor, it will be needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back