Requesting to join TrueBornGaming

I checked Battlelog platoon I only add people to platoon who have been voted in to TBG as your not in TBG and only a recruit i didnt accept you
sorry for any inconvience caused

No worries Dog. Also when do you guys vote i dont have much time left on this planet lol

You have to be a member to be part of the platoon. Nothing personal, we get requests to join the platoon on a regular basis.

Once you've been accepted, joining the platoon will not be an issue.

If you still wish to rescind your application request, that's respected, just let us know.

I never wished to rescind my application, I was under the impression it was declined. Somewhere our wires seem to have gotten crossed, I really want to join, Sorry for the misunderstanding on my part, I m old lol but still kick ass :p

no worries, we'll keep the trial going then. Be sure to join us on discord and meet the other guys so we can vote you in.

No more than a month, if you can survive that ;)

No worries Dog. Also when do you guys vote i dont have much time left on this planet lol

If YOU don't have that much time, the rest of us old farts have even less! We are older than you. Welcome to the nursing home where the UCAV is the old man's weapon of choice. You can launch it from your rocking chair, recliner, etc. We do however feel a little energetic at time and shiv a few players. Join us on Discord.

I think I might live long enough to hear someone called shining one of the oldies. Circle of life includes everyone.

I may not be as old as many here... But I have WAY more miles...

Back