Requesting to join TrueBornGaming

Klassic Kent

We reserve the right to do background check on every applicants' history (mostly if they have any prior cheating violations)

We also have the right to remove any members if they create problems (drama) within the group.

***FOR THOSE APPLYING FOR COD SERIES. DO NOT. YOU WERE GIVEN FALSE INFORMATION ABOUT OUR SITE. WE ARE A PC GAMING COMMUNITY***

Your age? 21+ Only:* 26

The ALIAS you use regularly and PLEASE include your FIRST NAME:* Kent

Your STEAM ID (If applicable) Klassic Kent

What game or games would you like to represent TBG?:* BF1/4, Insurgency

What TBG server(s) do you primarily play on?:* Battlefield

Where are you located?:* WI

What is your Occupation/School?:* IT

Are you consistently able to support TBG financially?* No

What made you apply to us?* Had fun on your servers.

Do you have or know what Teamspeak 3 voice chat is?** Yes

Will you be active and dedicated to TBG?:* Yes

Will you help populate/seed your favorite TBG server(s)?* No

Can you fluently understand the English language?* Yes

Any additional comments you would like to add? How much $ do you guys require? I cannot find this anywhere.

Please keep in mind that you cannot wear the tags until you have been voted in as a member of TBG. If you are fairly active it will be 1 month period. Finally have a great sense of humor, it will be needed.

Oh man. I don't think I'll be able to do $20 a month.

Might be a silly question, but can I just play on the servers, participate in the forums, and chat in TS3 w/o joining? I'm mostly just looking for a consistent group of people to play with.

Oh man. I don't think I'll be able to do $20 a month.

Might be a silly question, but can I just play on the servers, participate in the forums, and chat in TS3 w/o joining? I'm mostly just looking for a consistent group of people to play with.
Not a problem; get the TS info and hop on anytime we're on. We've got a regular group on BF1 and BF4 though it's usually a larger group on the weekends.

What would the benefit of "officially" joining?
Admin access, reserve slot, ability to vote for other membership and private forums access

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Admin access, reserve slot, ability to vote for other membership and private forums access

Obviously not for BF1 right now; that would be for BF4, and other games. Currently we haven't bothered with a BF1 server since there are no admin tools to speak of.

Obviously not for BF1 right now; that would be for BF4, and other games. Currently we haven't bothered with a BF1 server since there are no admin tools to speak of.
That's what i meant haha

Yeah. I'll see if I can play with you guys and if I'm really into it, maybe I'll join.

Have you guys thought about having different tiers of membership? For those who don't want to pay $20 a month, but could maybe afford $5 to $15? Not saying it isn't affordable, just that at this point I'm not sure if my return on investment is worth it.

That's a good point and it's something we need to talk about some more. Especially with games like BF1 where we don't have any servers I can't see $20 month being attractive when it looks like little to no benefit. Maybe @Matt(FAST) could give you a better answer but I see what you're saying.

We do have an option we use for BF4. $10 a month for reserve slot. Maybe we can modify something like that for other uses.

@Klassic Kent
get TS3 info come on and we can talk play lake around and at a lter date you may want to join no harm in it

Back