Requesting to join TrueBornGaming

RAPTOR

BANNED
BANNED
We reserve the right to do background check on every applicants' history (mostly if they have any prior cheating violations)

We also have the right to remove any members if they create problems (drama) within the group.

***FOR THOSE APPLYING FOR COD SERIES. DO NOT. YOU WERE GIVEN FALSE INFORMATION ABOUT OUR SITE. WE ARE A PC GAMING COMMUNITY***

Your age? 21+ Only:* 46

The ALIAS you use regularly and PLEASE include your FIRST NAME:* IIIRAPT0RIII Tony

Your STEAM ID (If applicable)

What game or games would you like to represent TBG?:* Battlefield 4

What TBG server(s) do you primarily play on?:* I have played in TBG since BF3 and played mostly Metro. With BF4 I have settled on Operation Locker

Where are you located?:* Freeport, Illinois

What is your Occupation/School?:* Retired

Are you consistently able to support TBG financially?* Yes

What made you apply to us?* I have been on the fence for a long while, but after finally joining your Locker channel in TS I have found pleasure in getting to know some of the TBG members. Operator7 and Iguanidon are references

Do you have or know what Teamspeak 3 voice chat is?** Yes

Will you be active and dedicated to TBG?:* Yes

Will you help populate/seed your favorite TBG server(s)?* Yes

Can you fluently understand the English language?* Si senior

Any additional comments you would like to add? I have been dedicated with PC's and FPS gaming since 1996. I started playing Quake then I ran my own Linux Half-Life serv. I took a break after my son was born then continued gaming with BF3 series

Please keep in mind that you cannot wear the tags until you have been voted in as a member of TBG. If you are fairly active it will be 1 month period. Finally have a great sense of humor, it will be needed.

Check pm

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Hello @RAPTOR , and good luck on your trial. I have a few "Standard" questions I ask all trial members. I assure you that how ever you answer the following questions, will more than likely effect my vote for you.

1.) What would you do if you woke up to me naked, in your kitchen and cooking breakfast?

2.) Are you willing to shave a grown mans back hair?

3.) What came first, The Chicken or the Egg?

4.) 8====D---- O:< Yes.

I was wondering if you were ever going to do it! Welcome man

Thanks!

I have been playing in the TBG servers since your Metro only server in the BF3 series! I've wanted to request to join TBG a lot earlier, but I attempted to build my own clan first, which I learned was not for me! I have a lot of respect for you guys as I realize that it's not easy being admins/members of the most popular gaming community! I've had the pleasure of being invited to join your locker TS ( I have visited several times) which gave me the confidence that this was for me!
I look forward to getting to know more of you...especially @JoeLeb ..cause i'm sick of your damn UCAVS!

Last edited:
Hello @RAPTOR , and good luck on your trial. I have a few "Standard" questions I ask all trial members. I assure you that how ever you answer the following questions, will more than likely effect my vote for you.

1.) What would you do if you woke up to me naked, in your kitchen and cooking breakfast?

2.) Are you willing to shave a grown mans back hair?

3.) What came first, The Chicken or the Egg?

4.) 8====D---- O:< Yes.

!. don't burn your sausage...I like the small chewy kind!
2. NO! I like a hairy ass!..I may prefer your hairy ass without the hard chocolate cherry pieces!
3. If she chokes my chicken first then comes the egg!
4. WTF! not sure what the hell you mean?

Aw hell 3 out 4 can't be bad...unless it's your K/D!

I hope you can appreciate my sense of humor!
Thanks for wishing me luck!

Last edited:
Back