Requesting to join True Born Gaming Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waxy

User name: Waxy

Your age? 24

The ALIAS you use regularly and PLEASE include your FIRST NAME: Steam: Waxy, Origin: iiImmortality, First Name:Ethan

Your STEAM ID (If applicable) Waxy

What game or games would you like to represent TBG? BF5, Squad, Other

What TBG server(s) do you primarily play on? Squad, BF5 (when I play)

Where are you located? Indiana

What is your Occupation/School? Private Corporate Pilot

Are you consistently able to support TBG financially? Yes

What made you apply to us? Would love to be part of an awesome gaming community. I have a long history of competitive Xbox gaming as I have had Xbox live since the Original Xbox. I recently switched to PC Gaming and would like to get away from solo playing and play with an awesome group of gamers.

Do you have or know what Discord voice chat is? Yes & Yes; Waxy#2403

Will you be active and dedicated to TBG? Absolutely! I have been wanting to be part of an awesome gaming community and pretty much play at least 4 to 6 hours a day. I am a big team player and don't show any selfishness while playing.

Will you help populate/seed your favorite TBG server(s)? I only play the TBG Server on Squad. There is always a great group of TBG gamers in the server and it makes Squad very enjoyable to play. It is one of the only servers on Squad that involves a lot of teamwork which I really enjoy.

Can you fluently understand the English language? Yes, Perfectly

Any additional comments you would like to add? I would make an awesome addition!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back