Requesting to join True Born Gaming Application

xeno_virus

User name: xeno_virus

Your age? 21+ Only 29

The ALIAS you use regularly and PLEASE include your FIRST NAME: Origin: Xeno_V1rus First Name: Jase

Your STEAM ID (If applicable) Xeno Virus

What game or games would you like to represent TBG? BF4, Warface, Insurgency, Other

What TBG server(s) do you primarily play on? Hardcore, Locker 24/7, Pearl Market+Infantry Only, Operation Metro, TDM

Where are you located? California

What is your Occupation/School? Disabled Veteran

Are you consistently able to support TBG financially? Yes

What made you apply to us? I want to be a part of a gaming community instead of a solo gamer. I have a history of competitive gaming and feel that I can bring a lot to the table. As a disabled veteran, I am home all the time and pretty much online in some capacity so I am very active. It would be nice to have some consistent friends to play with.

Do you have or know what Discord voice chat is? Yes I have discord. xenovirus#5104

Will you be active and dedicated to TBG? Yes. On teams in the past we have always stayed together through wins and losses and a clan would be no different for me. I don't expect to get along with everyone but thats not going to make me abruptly leave. I think that would be petty.

Will you help populate/seed your favorite TBG server(s)? Yes. I would say I am active in at least 5 of TBG's servers and I plan to continue to do regardless of this application. I enjoy these servers, their rules and settings, and for the most part the people that play in them.

Can you fluently understand the English language? Yes its my first language

Any additional comments you would like to add?

Back