Requesting to join -|TBG|-

1968USMC

We reserve the right to do background check on every applicants' history (mostly if they have any prior cheating violations)

We also have the right to remove any members if they create problems (drama) within the group.

Your age? 21+ Only:* 63

The ALIAS you use regularly and PLEASE include your FIRST NAME:* USMC1968

What game or games would you like to represent TBG?:* BF4

What TBG server(s) do you primarily play on?:* **24/7 FINAL STAND CONQ [TBGCLAN.COM] [NO LAG] [SERVER#5

Where are you located?:* Tennessee USA

What is your Occupation/School?:* Owner operator (Lawncare Biz)

Are you consistently able to support TBG financially?* Yes

What made you apply to us?* I have military/Marine friends on your server. Plus I enjoy your server.

Do you have or know what Teamspeak 3 voice chat is?** Yes

Will you be active and dedicated to TBG?:* Yes

Will you help populate/seed your favorite TBG server(s)?* Yes

Can you fluently understand the English language?* Yes

Any additional comments you would like to add? I'm a Vietnam Era Marine Vet. My friends and I will be a stable element in your clan and on your servers.

Please keep in mind that you cannot wear the tags until you have been voted in as a member of TBG. If you are fairly active it will be 1 month period. Finally have a great sense of humor, it will be needed.

Everything appears to be in order; however, we are full on BF4 recruitment for this month. Please feel free to Bump this September 1.

Thank you for your consideration. I was a Marine Combat Engineer my field was Pole line Construction (Lineman)/Electrician. Official Marine MOS 1141 Plus I carrier 3 other support role MOS' es Years of service 1968-1972

Last edited:
Irish, I play along side you in game the other day didnt I?

I bumped this thread early (before the 1st) Now its the 1st Bump for consideration.

Back