Requesting to join -|TBG|-

SlamJammer

We reserve the right to do background check on every applicants' history (mostly if they have any prior cheating violations)

We also have the right to remove any members if they create problems (drama) within the group.

Your age? 21+ Only:* 50

The ALIAS you use regularly and PLEASE include your FIRST NAME:* SlamJamma, Scott

What game or games would you like to represent TBG?:* BF4

What TBG server(s) do you primarily play on?:* Mostly Lockers, Air Maps, All Maps

Where are you located?:* NYC Metro Area

What is your Occupation/School?:* Self Employed

Are you consistently able to support TBG financially?* Yes

What made you apply to us?* I have been hanging out on your TS and playing BF4 with your members for months now. I seem to like everybody, and they seem to like me. So I think it's time to join.

Do you have or know what Teamspeak 3 voice chat is?** Yes

Will you be active and dedicated to TBG?:* Yes

Will you help populate/seed your favorite TBG server(s)?* Yes

Can you fluently understand the English language?* Yes

Any additional comments you would like to add? I have been playing here awhile and hope you will accept me in officially.

Please keep in mind that you cannot wear the tags until you have been voted in as a member of TBG. If you are fairly active it will be 1 month period. Finally have a great sense of humor, it will be needed.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ash
About time.

Last edited:
Check pm.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Pm isn't sending. We'll schedule a time to do the trial briefing

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

OK, I am finally back from vacation in Seattle. Mom is still in the hospital and is now the proud owner of a pace maker. They still have to address the wound on her leg created by the operation to clean out the infection she got that started all of this in the first place. Some of you knew that two weeks ago this past Sunday I nearly lost the top 1/2 inch of my right ring finger due to an accident with a window in my place. That happened four days before my two week trip to visit my Dad in Seattle. I have been busy, and crazy things have been going on obviously. I am back now, and I need to shoot someone in the face. BF4 it is then. See ya out there guys.

Welcome back, and welcome to the community website, Im Lex, and Also from NY, please let me know when your available for a new recruit reading,

I accept the fact that I was not voted in. It would have been nice for someone to actually tell me so however rather than to just demote my TS rights and to take my forum status away as well, while I was in TS without a word about it. That wasn't nice. So if I pissed anyone off for whatever reason, I am sorry. I have been playing here for about 10 months now in the BF4 channels and servers and have donated to the cause as well, and I don't feel that I should have been treated that way. You should have told me personally and at least told me why I would not be admitted. It's too bad it went down this way.

Hello

Thank you for the constructive criticism. You are correct we should have notified you, so for that we do apologize. You are still welcome to hang out with us (as far as I know). Sadly this happened to be a "hiccup" during the process which rarely happens.

Back