Requesting to join -|TBG|-

IamNooBeRiFiC

We reserve the right to do background check on every applicants' history (mostly if they have any prior cheating violations)

We also have the right to remove any members if they create problems (drama) within the group.

Your age? 21+ Only:* 28

The ALIAS you use regularly and PLEASE include your FIRST NAME:* IamNooBeRiFiC Mike

What game or games would you like to represent TBG?:* BFH, BF4

What TBG server(s) do you primarily play on?:* 24/7 hotwire extended rounds

Where are you located?:* Wichita, KS

What is your Occupation/School?:* Machinist

Are you consistently able to support TBG financially?* Yes

What made you apply to us?* Best server I've found in BFH almost always full around my weird 2nd shift hours

Do you have or know what Teamspeak 3 voice chat is?** Yes

Will you be active and dedicated to TBG?:* Yes

Will you help populate/seed your favorite TBG server(s)?* Yes

Can you fluently understand the English language?* Yes

Any additional comments you would like to add?

Please keep in mind that you cannot wear the tags until you have been voted in as a member of TBG. If you are fairly active it will be 1 month period. Finally have a great sense of humor, it will be needed.

Check your PM and we will coordinate a time to do the intro.

hell yeah another hardline player
BF4 got really old really quick to me. I played due to being in a squad and that's all they played. With BFH, yes it is terrible when you compare it to the entire BF line, but at least it's something different

One thing that bothers me with bfh lack of content (limited weapons) but that is being changed as they are releasing 4 dlc with new maps and weapons. Not a lot of people play it but maybe it will pick up again .

I still find fun it though. Just like I did in BF4, i find something and try to be top 1% in or top 10 in the world. CZ805 for BF4 was #6 when I stopped playing regularly, now I find myself addicted again to taking patches. Don't play as often as before so I'm sure that won't ever happen :(.

Back