Requesting to join -|TBG|-

1956DOGMEAT

BANNED
BANNED
We reserve the right to do background check on every applicants' history (mostly if they have any prior cheating violations)

We also have the right to remove any members if they create problems (drama) within the group.

Your age? 21+ Only:* 8/19/1956= 58 yrs old

The ALIAS you use regularly and PLEASE include your FIRST NAME:* 1956DOGMEAT.......Steven

What game or games would you like to represent TBG?:* BF4

Where are you located?:* Cassopolis,MI.

What is your Occupation/School?:* Disabled VETERAN

Are you consistently able to support TBG financially?* Yes

What made you apply to us?* many hrs of game play on server...met a lot of good players.

Do you have or know what Teamspeak 3 voice chat is?** Yes

Will you be active and dedicated to TBG?:* Yes

Will you help populate/seed your favorite TBG server(s)?* Yes

Can you fluently understand the English language?* yes

Any additional comments you would like to add? I enjoy bein a TEAM PLAYER...something that was lost with my prior clan

Please keep in mind that you cannot wear the tags until you have been voted in as a member of TBG. If you are fairly active it will be 1 month period. Finally have a great sense of humor, it will be needed.

Thank you,Sir... yes I want to be a part of these fine group of PEOPLE!

DOGMEAT

I am only human, I have an emotion disorder...not something I,m proud of,but controlling it is very difficult. So not to cause you guys any grief with this ROMAN person, I get very upset! And from time to time "I LOOSE my EMOTIONS" and say things or do things in the heat of the moment...I have talked this over with a few of the ADMINS here, and was told everybody has a angry moment from time to time...and not to worry about it.
So if my actions are going to cause me not be accepted as a trial member...I can live with that... Because I have made some friends here and I will continue to come here and play. and when ROMAN is on the other side, I will just not play, until he is gone.When ROMAN and I are on the same side...there is no problem. I am sorry to make you uncomfortable about this.
thank you for your time and concern.

DOGMEAT

P.S. teabagging is part of the game..I understand this
but it goes way beyond just tea bagging'
thank you

Back