Requesting to join -|TBG|-

Heisenbergg

We reserve the right to do background check on every applicants' history (mostly if they have any prior cheating violations)

We also have the right to remove any members if they create problems (drama) within the group.

Your age? 21+ Only:* 29

The ALIAS you use regularly and PLEASE include your FIRST NAME:* Heisenbergg - Marcus

What game or games would you like to represent TBG?:* BF4, COD, Battlefield hardline

Where are you located?:* Nashville, TN

What is your Occupation/School?:* Network Engineer

Are you consistently able to support TBG financially?* Yes

What made you apply to us?* Looking for a team to play with consistently

Do you have or know what Teamspeak 3 voice chat is?** Yes

Will you be active and dedicated to TBG?:* Yes

Will you help populate/seed your favorite TBG server(s)?* Yes

Can you fluently understand the English language?* Yes

Any additional comments you would like to add?

Please keep in mind that you cannot wear the tags until you have been voted in as a member of TBG. If you are fairly active it will be 1 month period. Finally have a great sense of humor, it will be needed.

Hey Hesenbergg, thank you for applying. We are currently full for this month, but please bump this thread on Oct 1st to be one of our 3 slots per month.

Would you like the teamspeak info so you can go ahead and hang out with us as a guest and get to know us?

FossilMaker - I moved to Nashville from Tampa Fl in Nov last year. i love it hear. You're a couple hours from Nashville right?

Bump for this months recruitment. I will be moving and wont have internet tomorrow to bump.

I won't be on in 5 hours which is why i bumped. I'm packing to move tomorrow. The guys in TS said it was ok to go ahead and bump.

Yea that's fine. We will get your trial started once the intro is done. I told soulzz about it

Back