Requesting to join -|TBG|-

HeiHaChiXi

We reserve the right to do background check on every applicants' history (mostly if they have any prior cheating violations)

We also have the right to remove any members if they create problems (drama) within the group.

Your age? 21+ Only:* Yes. I am 24 will be 25 in September

The ALIAS you use regularly and PLEASE include your FIRST NAME:* Shaun aka HeiHaChiXi

What game or games would you like to represent TBG?:* BF4- Don't Deny Me, I am Value added :)

Where are you located?:* Fort Bragg, NC

What is your Occupation/School?:* Active Duty US army Special Operations

Are you consistently able to support TBG financially?* Yes

What made you apply to us?* You guys have the foresight I would want in my own clan.

Do you have or know what Teamspeak 3 voice chat is?** Yes

Will you be active and dedicated to TBG?:* Yes

Will you help populate/seed your favorite TBG server(s)?* Yes

Can you fluently understand the English language?* Yes

Any additional comments you would like to add? I joined -SoC- at the start of BF4 and I really enjoyed it. Great community and a top sever. I have been around the eSports community since 2007 and need a competitive yet fun community and progressiv

Please keep in mind that you cannot wear the tags until you have been voted in as a member of TBG. If you are fairly active it will be 1 month period. Finally have a great sense of humor, it will be needed.

hey good luck on your trial.. what games did you play competitively?

Welcome, good games today. There are a couple of guys in the clan at FayetteNam I think, plus quite a few of us active/retired/former military. Good luck!

Recruitment is currently closed for March. It re-opens April 1st at 12:01 AM. Do you want the TS info?

@D04K I was a mainly console player for xbox. Playing the halo series starting with Halo 2 then on to CoD. Use to run my own gaming community but was unable to keep it while on active duty. One of my old team mates is clayster who plays for optic and was the top CoD player last year. I am very familiar with many of the top top pros I have always been just below there level but able to support and hang. Top 1% just not top 1% of the 1%.
@Zappypants Thanks. It was fun playing with you aswell.
@Soulzz I am currently on the TS so I you will prolly see me around

I forgot to post this but this is my play style for the most part when not repairing.

@D04K I was a mainly console player for xbox. Playing the halo series starting with Halo 2 then on to CoD. Use to run my own gaming community but was unable to keep it while on active duty. One of my old team mates is clayster who plays for optic and was the top CoD player last year. I am very familiar with many of the top top pros I have always been just below there level but able to support and hang. Top 1% just not top 1% of the 1%.
@Zappypants Thanks. It was fun playing with you aswell.
@Soulzz I am currently on the TS so I you will prolly see me around

I forgot to post this but this is my play style for the most part when not repairing.

i also played cod competitively on console.. what cod did you play? were u on GB? i played cod4 and mw2 most my teams were top 25, my gt was outlawtrigger.. we were snd stars so we didnt win any tournaments lol

@D04K O I was the founder of VzR, Vizionary Gaming. I forget most of the team names we had but De Ja Vu was one of them for hardcore ranked one for ever and I forget who the core teams were. Outlawtrigger does sound familiar. Hopefully you remember VzR we dominated pretty hard but I don't how lasting it was lol. I sent people to MLG lans also like SK Halo god when halo was still an event.

my teams didnt play hard core that much we did in the beginning of mw2, then after the first season we switched to reg. my teams were Team Vertical, Deceit, and Team Devil, cant belive how long its been since i played that game lol, its been ages but it was wicked fun at the time. i miss halo, i would buy a xbox one just for a halo 2 remake.

@Dirty-Lex I have in PSYOPs since 08 about to ETS in june though. Looking to getting a job with FORCECOM doing sharepoint just got a call yesterday and looks like they are hiring me once I hit my term leave in april.

@Dirty-Lex I have in PSYOPs since 08 about to ETS in june though. Looking to getting a job with FORCECOM doing sharepoint just got a call yesterday and looks like they are hiring me once I hit my term leave in april.

awesome, one of my buddies in flight school was a psyops guy. He was quite the character when one of the crew dogs asked him what his favorite weapon was... he just smirked and said "Heavy Metal".

Welcome dude. Enjoy the website, see your server side.

Back