Requesting a water/naval maps server return.

Since Naval went down, lots are off into other games entirely. I'm trying to reel them back in. Getting good response from my guys. Not gonna happen overnight though. I know you need to see the numbers. Time, I hope will help.

The server was one of the best the past 2 weeks. Like I said I don’t mind giving some time.

Thank you sir. I am trying to spread the word. Many have been sucked into different games. They dont even know it has changed yet. Trying to reel them back in one at a time. :)

I have been playing on it tonight and the naval maps haven't been up for vote for a few rounds. Were they removed?

I removed it to get started faster which it did and has been full since. I’ll put the naval maps back again but it’s not starting, doesn’t stay full and dies quickly when the naval maps are in the rotation.

Last night it was naval maps over and over. I played 5 in a row. This was i think from 6-10pm. Im sure time of day has an effect. I can only play at night. :(

It will only play dlc once it reaches a certain amount of players. It’s easier to start a server without dlc maps. I used to this manually but now should be automatically

Same for all our other servers

Back