Reporting two players

BlindBenny

I don't know if this is allowed but i never see anyone doing it anymore and i think ? you can not be killed up there ? I think ? Anyhow watch the video this is from friday 2-2-2018 two night ago on the locker server . Right at the start of the video , locker server C flag glitch .

I dont see this being a problem. Apparently if it was Forbidden by Fairfight back in the day not anymore.

If it's allowed by Fairfight then it's allowed on our servers.

If you're glitched in the ceiling for example at E then that's a problem. Obviously that wasn't intended in the game. This clearly shows how you can get on the balcony a legit way.

Besides it's very easy to get killed there, launch a couple of m203s and they are toast along with the beacon.

Roger that ..... I don't play server police but i just never see this so ....... Now i want to go up there and fight i never been up there.

Next time they are up there just break the concrete barrier wall near where they are and then kill their spawn beacon. They wont be able to get back up.

Yeah i'll just do that if i ever see anyone up in that area again , i was jumping off that ledge last night for ? 20 mins and i can not get in there . I think i'm to fat .

Back