Date/time:
02/07/2013 (July 2nd)
Player(s) name
IIlLVLCAPllI
Offense committed
Cheating
EvidenceComments
Well ... the guy went 68/1
I figured there was something wrong when he 2 shotted me with an L85 (Suppressor on) from a distance (I was full health... and it's technically impossible to drop someone in two shots using any gun in this game. (Aside from the bolt action rifles))
I'm really not sure if he's using something or not ... but I thought I'd raise a flag for you guys so you can investigate and see if there's anything special about this dude.

Maybe I'm wrong but ... I have yet to see a guy with 300 ping being able to kill people without losing his shit all over the damn map. (Those who've played with 300 pingers and higher will know what I'm talking about lol)

Thank you for the report, a Head Admin will look into this and take the appropriate action.

Didn't find anything suspicious on this player. Clean on Pbbans as well.

well I didn't pay much attention to the ribbons and stuff, I paid more attention to how long the game lasted vs the kills he's gotten.
That's why it looked suspicious to me but you guys investigated the dude, he came up clean... so it's fine. case closed.

Well.... Not necessarily closed. All it means is that we did not find anything at this time. You'd be surprised how many people reported by players, such as yourself, have been banned at a later date. I personally have a little list I check out every week or so to see where they are at. Sometimes the player played for a long while and then, for whatever reason, starts cheating on that account. Maybe he got bored or ?? whatever, but in most cases they will eventually get banned in the end if they are cheating. Either by us or by PB, GSC, ACI, etc., etc..

You'd be surprised how many people reported by players, such as yourself, have been banned at a later date.
Well ... sometimes, the people I think to be clean are not and some other times, the people I suspect the most are the ones coming clean.
I've been playing for a very long time... I can't really say anything still surprises me.

Anyway, I'll keep reporting anything that I find suspicious, to keep this community clean & clear! (see my little product placement right ?! hahaha, really... -_- )

Back