tdm all perks
Date/time:
sun feb 10 5:30 pm or so central time
Player(s) name
naarp - tommya
Offense committed
skins? aim assist or maybe kone?
EvidenceComments
crazy accurate aiming of sniper over and over in close quarters and running around corners, etc.

He is a regular on our server i dont think he cheats, but if you can send me a demo I can take a look at it.

The link you provided does not work for me, thanks

Download works fine. It's a demo file recorded with my console /record command. I don't have any way to provide a demo player though.

The download is broken for this and the one that you listed on my thread.

Download not available
Download permission denied by uploader. (0b67c2f5)

I'd also like to add that these NAARP guys seem REALLY good.

Download works fine. It's a demo file recorded with my console /record command. I don't have any way to provide a demo player though.

We can't access it because of permissions. You can download it because you are the owner. Make sure the settings are set for public downloads.

Hi, I'm TommyA (short for TomArnold)of NAARP. I used to play this game, among others, competitively under the alias carnyLP.

39707 - Legit-Proof.com

That's just a few of my prior teams for this game and I've also been sponsored to attend LAN tournaments in the past. I can assure you that I do not cheat, and the remaining players of NAARP are my friends who have only recently started playing the game. Also, I realize that GUID listed on legit-proof doesn't match my current one, but that's only because I gave my old cd key to my friend (NAARP Falafel) and you can verify that his GUID matches the one linked to some of my past teams for CEVO.

Back