TBGclan.com | 24/7 AIR MAPS 1000 TICKET | 64P | NO LAG
Date/time:
12/7/12 10:30 PM EST
Player(s) name
Frozenguy_RS
Offense committed
He doesn't even lift.
Evidence
I was playing with him and he was like being a boner and like not lifting. So i was like Do u even lift, and he was like only on the weekends. So he's like weak, and should be banned cause he doesn't even lift 24/7.
Comments
Unban him when he learns to lift. He also tried to have gay buttsex with me. Can I be admin of all cause i lift all the time.

I'll bite. So what is a lift? Are you trying to say he will not pick people up in a heli?

No like he doesn't lift weights. He won't fight me irl. I want him gone. He is weakness personified.

I hate to admit it, but I got it right off and I'm still laughing. Definitely one of the funnier more original trolls, and I agree six his mom should have swallowed.

HAHAHAHA, he sure did take a big whiff of soulzz's ass.... brain malfunctioning hahaah , thanks for laughs

HAHAHAHA, he sure did take a big whiff of soulzz's ass.... brain malfunctioning hahaah , thanks for laughs
:D
<iframe width="960" height="720" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/GKcOaM790DY#t=00m34s" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

sheesh...fucking meatheads....obviously the juice has bloodflow swoled up in areas it needs to flow! (sorry..)

i lift! i just lifted you mom's big ass out or her panties!!!!

did soulz leave his basement unlocked and his computer on again???

Back