21:46 CST
Player(s) name
Demonsperm
Offense committed
Abuse of Admin powers
Evidence
-
Comments
In line for the slick, he felt the need to jump the line, when my clanmate asked him to get out because we were first he banned us for racial slurs

Demonsperm will be giving his response shortly.

LOL

First i cant ban and second i was in line for chopper. I was 2nd in line. So since i cant boot yet and i didnt hear any racial slures i say try again.

A head admin will pull the log. Give us sometime to look it over.

if you were ban for racial slurs, that your fault as its an auto ban. plus there is a line for the helo and seems you don't like to share. now as for your racial slurs ban we do not lift bans for this. the log will be reviewed.

Just checked the banlist nobody has been banned since earlier this afternoon on the air maps. Racial slurs are autobans, admins don't need to do anything.​

I'm not asking for a lift of the ban, there are plenty of other servers to play on, simply figured you guys would want to know that admin powers are being abused and something should be done of it. I never said anything that could be even thought of as a racial slur

Not sure if this is the same guy but a guy got banned earlier on Air Maps server for racial slurs when he typed ' levnig' instead of 'leaving'. And I think he was mad when he left.

checked the logs, you think you were in line while demonsperm clearly told you he was already waiting before the helicopter spawned. You don't seem to think so. Can't help you. Follow the admin's instructions. He never had any problems with anyone and don't think there is one here.

Seems like you and your buddy got the chopper and cut in front of him yet you were not kicked. He should of kicked you. I have set him up with admin so next time he won't have any trouble with line cutters like you..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back