[reddit] Vietnam
Date/time:
7/16/2011 afternoonish
Player(s) name
Big Knickers
Offense committed
Aimbot/wallhax
EvidenceComments
I am an admin on BRIG DALLAS HC 24/7 LIVE ADMIN - I stepped out for a game of Vietnam with 2 of our recruits and enjoyed your smooth lagless server. This kid's stats are cheat material, anything over 3/1 in my experience is wrong. ty

Thanks for the heads up. He is not on now, but I'll pull the logs and manually add him. By the way you can use a tool we created to detect cheats. there is a query search box on the right of our homepage. Here are the results from that tool;

FPS Tools .net

Good catch.

Cheat Detector

That's a great tool! My recruit Eternity found that and we did use it. It was only after going back today that I saw your report a cheat forum section and thought I'd add my experience. I put a link to it in our forums, I hope you don't mind - it's in the admin section so only our leadership can see it.

I don't want to be rude on your forum so I won't post our website info publicly, but if you have interest let me know and I'll pm our site to you - always looking for solid teams to compete against, and we do have a ladder server for events so we can host if needed.

Not a problem on using the tool whenever you want. I will pass the information about linking to higher up's. We are pretty much a laid back gaming community. Many of us have competed in the past, and we are currently trying to get another league going. I will pass your information to that person as well. He may be interested in a scrim, at least, when he gets the team set.

Back