inV-Yami-Chan
Offense committed
cheating,hacking,aim bot
Steam ID
-
Evidence
inV-Yami-Chan
43 0 16,939
always at the top of the field this just isn't right i am not one to raise a flag when not necessary but this dude omg i was playing during the day and guess what this dude shooting me all the way across the map not like 3-4-6 shots to hit me but maybe like 1-2 this dude aint legit and makes the server not fun to play
Comments
this dude aint legit playing if ya think he is then ur crazy level 55 already really thats the highest i have seen mainly every one is in their 30's maybe 40's yea totally not legit at all

Last edited:
Banned from all servers. I looked at the stats for a few minutes, pretty late or early here. But yeah pretty crazy stuff in there.

He appealed his ban and after further review not enough evidence to warrant the ban.

If you have any evidence I would be happy to review it. Upon further review after the ban appeal his ground stats looked comparable to others, crazy in BF3 terms but normal for BF4. The majority of his added statistics come from vehicle combat. If a ban doesn't stick we lift it.

Back