Reporting Four Players

Muncho4

Reporter's User Name: muncho4

Please fill out as much information as possible.

What is the game server name?** ## TBGclan.com - AIR MAPS BASE MAPS CONQUEST | NO LAG ###

Which Game is this for?** Battlefield 4

Date/time:** 10/18/17 ~18:00 EST (battle report)

Players' names** K1LLROY, podsinator, nedkelly4242, Monkeyknuckles1

Offense committed: hackusations

Evidence can be anything from Circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos.

note: at the time this thread is being posted, youtube says that the video will take 8 more minutes to process.

Hi everyone, I was just playing a while ago and kept getting spammed by these guys who accused me of cheating. I let them know that they should report me on the forums but they didn't listen and kept harassing me. At this point in the game it's really frustrating to have to argue with these idiots all the time.

I know it's kind of petty to report for this minor rule, but since so many of them were doing it I figured why not. I won't be mad if you don't take any action. My suggestion would be to go easy on podsinator since he is so low leveled and just doesn't know how the game works yet.

Thanks for reading/watching and have a nice day.

Thanks for the report.

The report will stay here as reference be sure to let us know if it persists and we'll do something about it

Back