Status
Not open for further replies.

Shayne

Players In Game Name Vetzki

Which Game? Battlefield 4

Which Server? BF4 [TBG] 60Hz | ALL BF4 CONQUEST + DLC | TBGCLAN.COM

What is your in game name? l337g0g0

Date and time approximately April 3rd 10:00pm

Offense committed Pretty sure walling and hacking.
45/3 his K/D ratios is 4.23.
https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/soldier/Vetzki/stats/930730923/pc/

Additional comments No one who plays without hacks doesn't go over 2/1 K/D ratio.
Go check yourself.

The stats are very doable. Looks like primarily a vehicle whore. A video using the spectator feature would be very helpful.

1649039804586.png

Look at his stats...
he does 2.25 K/M on avg. (WEPS) come on now....

And I don't have a video for you but he was targeting me in his tank cause I was trying to Jav him, so I can see him focusingf me from far and not focusing on others all around him. instant targeting and super aim at long distance.

Up to you guys but go compair stats his has with others that are good, no one does those stats if you are playing normal.

Last edited:
You guys need to do a better job protecting your server...

EDIT: he was 105 and 0.

Last edited:
These are proper stats from someone who has half a million kills.

You need to get admins to look out for this and ban them, and not allow them to take advantage of your server, at innocent players expense.

Attachments

• K Min.jpg
    K Min.jpg
    494.3 KB · Views: 4
  • K D ratio.jpg
    K D ratio.jpg
    512.8 KB · Views: 4
This thread has run its course.

So you want us to ban someone based on "2.25 K/M on avg" alone when clearly I have nothing else to work with. No sorry that isnt happening. That is not 100% cheating. I need proof of what exactly he is doing in game and all I see is he is a constant vehicle user. Weapon stats are very much doable too.

Many of us have years of experience in this game, you arent the only one. Whether you want to believe or not, with a vehicle or even as a really good infantry player. That KDR IS possible.

This person also connected 97 times, you are the first player to report him.

1649090239941.png

And my own stats on our 24/7 locker server. I am a 2.50 on foot. There are a handful of times I am pulling this each and every round. This is without a vehicle.

1649090461526.png

So yes, more proof required.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back