Status
Not open for further replies.

JL1834cx

Players In Game Name Strikez_67

Which Game? Battlefield 4

Which Server? BF4 [TBG] 60Hz | HARDCORE ALL MAPS | JOIN US - TBGclan.com

What is your in game name? JL1834cx

Date and time approximately 03/07/2022

Offense committed giving away enemy positions from spectator mode.. has been on the server for over 30 minutes now, have proof with video evidence.

Additional comments we did not fire at all after taking off from the heli spawn, landed under the hangar and got out, the enemy attack heli came straight to our position with the x69x clan and killed us. Strikez was making multiple comments about our gameplay in chat prior to and after this incident.

strikez_spectator3.png

video clips are timestamped:
Battlefield 4 2022.03.07 - 21.59.11.05.DVR
Battlefield 4 2022.03.07 - 21.59.21.06.DVR
strikez_spectator2.png

Round Report: https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/1501067728569194176/1003596411869/

Video:

Screenshot:
STRIKEZ_SPECTATOR.png

Last edited:
It does suggest being assisted, I have banned until an appeal is made. Thanks

Unsure why I was banned not my doing that other team members were in an attack chopper fighting JL and Tusk and they didnt leave base with the other team searching for chopper and finding them.

As for monitoring the player reporting me as he has been banned from other servers and I have played with with him and is very suspect. I do not know how to record vid but his game play and previous history does not bode well for him. You should also look at a few TGIF members ie magnadeffender that also have been banned particularly from banzore and maybe other servers because JL for sure was on other servers I left due to him. This is how I ended up playing on TBG server to get away from those hackers. Also note that the hacks notify them when being spec so the only thing I noticed so far doing spectating is when I am in spec mode their KD is drastically different.

The idea was to take off and then wait in the hangar to see if Strikez's squadmates suddenly found out where we were.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back