Not open for further replies.

Hellhole

Players In Game Name rickwin067

Which Game? Battlefield 4

Which Server? BF4 [TBG] 90HZ | OPERATION METRO ALL WEAPONS | TBGclan.com

What is your in game name? Gazzzy

Date and time approximately 7/24/2022 7:30pm

Offense committed Crazy sh!t

Additional comments WTF is up with this and why is it allowed?

Last edited:
he's looks clean, however how he looks is on your end not his. Looks like your vid card is lagging in shadowplay. plus your in spec. not actual game.

he's looks clean, however how he looks is on your end not his. Looks like your vid card is lagging in shadowplay. plus your in spec. not actual game.
I don't use shadowplay. Not sure what you mean by the rest of that.

Im going to leave this to another admin, you have many post accusing server/people of hacking with no proof again.

What exactly are we looking for? I watched about half of the video and saw nothing interesting except for the audio.

For those who are confused: I'm not accusing this person of HACKING. The video obviously shows no hacks but it should be obvious that the guy uses some crazy advantage by playing the way he does and when he (he's usually the only one doing this) does so, he crushes the server and pisses everyone off because they think he's hacking (again, I know he's not) and ppl leave the server.

So if anyone cares to answer my original question as to WHY IS THIS ALLOWED (when zouzou etc are not) then that'd be great. If you can't answer that, well, I guess that's answer enough.

I think the question is that we have no idea what we are looking at? I see an AEK try hard bun y hopping around. Saying "Wtf is this shit" over and over again doesn't help us understand what you are looking at.

He isnt doing anything you cant do, use space bar, ctrl, move your mouse left to right or right to left and you do what he does.

Ban for that? Might as well ban all that have keyboards and a mouse in this case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back