Reporting Battlefield 4 Player (PNIS)ThrowinAirplanes

RemySr

Players In Game Name (PNIS)ThrowinAirplanes

Which Game? Battlefield 4

Which Server? BF4 [TBG] 60HZ | INFANTRY ONLY + DLC | TBGCLAN.COM

What is your in game name? RemySr

Date and time approximately 11/23/2021 6:44pm PST

Offense committed There were 3 people all from the PNIS clan. They were on a roof you cannot get to nomally or by beacon float. They used C4. I warned them and they said No, I warmed them again and they used some disrepectful language and continued to taunt me about it. It's in the chat. They said its not against the rules. They did not deny being on the roof.

Additional comments Additional teammates on the roof. (PNIS)ThrowinAirplanes PNISGiveurballsatug PNISwahtugonnadoboy . My msg the TBG msgr - need help in Infantry server. All the Penis clan are on a banned roof. I wark and they said no
You sent
I warned 2 times
7:17 PM
True Born Gaming
Hi sorry for the late reply
True Born Gaming
True Born Gaming
In case I’m not around, can you take screenshots and post on our forums? We can take care of it with a 2 day ban as first warning.

Hello!

Please take the screenshots next time. They help and keep track of these players.

Thanks!

I think he meant a screenshot of them in game commiting the infraction you are accusing them of committing!

I think he meant a screenshot of them in game commiting the infraction you are accusing them of committing!
Yes, I missed that screen shot and will get it next time. In this case, it's very clear they did not deny it, in fact they defended their position as it was not against the rules. It was the tall bulding behind D on Sunkin Dragon. There are only 2 ways to get there, heli and c4, infantry has no heli.

Back