Reporting Battlefield 3 Player [TW]DeadlyPewPew

BlackCell67

Players In Game Name [TW]DeadlyPewPew

Which Game? Battlefield 3

Which Server? BF3 ALL CONQUEST MAPS | NO LAG | TBGCLAN.COM

What is your in game name? BlackCell67

Date and time approximately 10/04/2023 2:40 pm

Offense committed Today is cheaters day it seems. is using macros.

Additional comments (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    117 KB · Views: 19
It's not because of the score, it's because of the speed that kills with the As Val, you just feel a shot.
I've been playing for a while and I know when they use macros.

I must say this is a joke, There are only 44 players include those who left the server.

This is obviously a very painful and protracted battle.

If his skills are really better than others, then his results can be considered normal.

How many kills do you think each player, can get in an hour to be considered a reasonable number?

115 Kills / 45 Death, Are you kidding me? I think this is a reasonable score.

Because as long as I have enough time, I can achieve results like this.

But does that mean I'm a cheater?

I use the same equipment as everyone else, Even in the war between Ukraine and Russia, THERMAL OPTICS and IRNV OPTICS are being used extensively.

We Asia players are already very pitiful, Don't let everyone report us just because our skills are better than others.

Like a round I just completed that started with less than 44 players and took half an hour to get full slots.

With enough time and the right ideas, anyone can achieve such results.

This is what I want to tell you.

Last edited:
I must say this is a joke, There are only 44 players include those who left the server.

This is obviously a very painful and protracted battle.

If his skills are really better than others, then his results can be considered normal.

How many kills do you think each player, can get in an hour to be considered a reasonable number?

115 Kills / 45 Death, Are you kidding me? I think this is a reasonable score.

Because as long as I have enough time, I can achieve results like this.

But does that mean I'm a cheater?

I use the same equipment as everyone else, Even in the war between Ukraine and Russia, THERMAL OPTICS and IRNV OPTICS are being used extensively.

We Asia players are already very pitiful, Don't let everyone report us just because our skills are better than others.

Like a round I just completed that started with less than 44 players and took half an hour to get full slots.

With enough time and the right ideas, anyone can achieve such results.

This is what I want to tell you.
Please refrain from posting in a report that does not concern you.

Back