Not open for further replies.

JohnBerry13

Players In Game Name "RooooooooockeT" and "Non_Automation"

Which Game? Battlefield 3

Which Server? BF3 METRO NO LAG | ALL WEAPONS | TBGCLAN.COM

What is your in game name? JC13Berry

Date and time approximately 14/11/2021 7:30 pm central

Offense committed both where ceiling glitching

Additional comments So there was an argument about someone ceiling glitching so i thought i would investigate XD, first they had a beacon in the ceiling near "C", or thats what someone said, thats when i started recording, but at 1:13 mofo (non_auto..) came out of nowhere even though we had B and no one could have gone thru, but both were appearing behind us, but then at 2:33 you can clearly see this other guy "rooocket" came out of the ceiling and kills me, i even told him on chat right after and on 3:13 he denied... Yes!, that's why both appeared behind us all the time, still denying they were doing it , even though i couldn't get "non_automation" on video coming out of the ceiling, that´s why he appeard on 1:13 on the same left side behind everyone, well the video proof speaks for itself....

Last edited:
Players In Game Name "RooooooooockeT" and "Non_Automation"

Which Game? Battlefield 3

Which Server? BF3 METRO NO LAG | ALL WEAPONS | TBGCLAN.COM

What is your in game name? JC13Berry

Date and time approximately 14/11/2021 7:30 pm central

Offense committed both where ceiling glitching

Additional comments So there was an argument about someone ceiling glitching so i thought i would investigate XD, first they had a beacon in the ceiling near "C", or thats what someone said, thats when i started recording, but at 1:13 mofo (non_auto..) came out of nowhere even though we had B and no one could have gone thru, but both were appearing behind us, but then at 2:33 you can clearly see this other guy "rooocket" came out of the ceiling and kills me, i even told him on chat right after and on 3:13 he denied... Yes!, that's why both appeared behind us all the time, still denying they were doing it , even though i couldn't get "non_automation" on video coming out of the ceiling, that´s why he appeard on 1:13 on the same left side behind everyone, well the video proof speaks for itself....

That spot he is dropping down from is how they get into the ceiling in the first place, using a MAV to hop up. The other one that I have seen is at C flag.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back