Not open for further replies.

1GECKO1

Players In Game Name Liquid7ensioNN

Which Game? Battlefield 3

Which Server? BF3 ALL CONQUEST MAPS | NO LAG | TBGCLAN.COM

What is your in game name? 1Gecko1

Date and time approximately 24.12.2021

Offense committed tank one shot damage over 90% with 1 hit to front - 10 times

Additional comments thats not possible..greatest hit damage is in the back.

im pretty sure Liquid7ensioNN is also tt-chimbombo-t80 that got banned for a racial slur there both from chileimageedit_1_2251066410.png

Attachments

• Untitled1.png
    Untitled1.png
    226.6 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
Oh boy, I was looking the name "1Gekco1" the whole time...that's why I couldnt find a connection.

That is my bad. We will confirm the names.

Sorry about that.

I checked with our admins, and looks like they arent connected by IP, aliases are not linked to each other either.

Screenshots attached

Wow. It actually makes SO much sense that Liquid7ensioNN is Chimbombo. They both whore the tank constantly and play the most passive, infantry farming style imaginable.

What's more, I had a look at their stats on TBG... Chimbombo on the left 7ensioNN on the right. Notice some similarities? What are the chances they both tank main and when they can't they are maining M320 and the F2000 (not a meta weapon) and M4A1+Mines when they are engi. They also play the same maps: Baz, Seine, Dama and not much else.

Add in the screenshot from Nerograpes with him claiming to be Chimbombo and the fact that they are both from Chile, the evidence starts stacking up.

He also mentions Chimbombo 3 times in his recent chatlog which is weird since Chim hasn't played since mid November.

Attachments

• tensionchimbombo.png
    tensionchimbombo.png
    41.4 KB · Views: 10
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back