Reporting Battlefield 3 Player JuanterRG75

JohnBerry13

Players In Game Name JuanterRG75

Which Game? Battlefield 3

Which Server? BF3 METRO NO LAG | ALL WEAPONS | TBGCLAN.COM

What is your in game name? JC13Berry

Date and time approximately 08/02/2022 5:40 pm central

Offense committed Possible aimbot + spothack.

Additional comments My team said someone was hacking, JuanterRG75 name poped out, so i started recording, in the very start you can see my squad said it was him, on 2:32 you can see i was running, right before i go prone no one was on the top right side so no one saw me hiding there, when i got up a laser was already pointing at me? how did he knew i was there, well it was juanter.... ojn 5:02 you see me hiding in the bush so this guy mayonese or whatever is coming straigh to us, and this other guy luismll13 shoot me from another direction, how did he knew exactly where, thats why im saying they had spothack, on 6:49 my squad called out they had spothack again, didnt said why but it keeps coming out, on 9:04 chat juanter got killstreak, on 9:29 juanter's killstreak again, on 10:47 he kills me, i jumped in front of him so that was ok, but his killcam showed quite robotic aim moves to me, idk what you think... on 10:57 i let him know about his killcam and another 2 guys comment about it, so im not the only one who think he is suspicious.
Sorry for the long speech lol...
Thanks.

Last edited:
Here is concrete evidence for yall to look at. The LSAT is not a sniper nor a headshot weapon. Low as fuck.1644443797666.png
1644444698184.png

Attachments

• 1644444129936.png
    1644444129936.png
    282.7 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Then post it here please.

Apologies, was not at home so couldn't access Discord. Here are the images that were posted as well as a screenshot of the post.

You can see he almost had a 50% kill/hit the AS VAL. An important thing to note is that he also has 0 headshot kills with it... The AS VAL only does 20 damage to the chest and damage drop off begins at only 5 meters. SOURCE

So assuming you you only hit headshots, a full hp player would require 3 bullets to kill.

He only has 39 kills so it's a small sample size but this is a huge outlier. He is killing people with an average of 2.2 bullets and doing so without any of his kills being headshots.

Attachments

• 2.png
    2.png
    143.6 KB · Views: 6
  • 247fairplay.png
    247fairplay.png
    46 KB · Views: 6
  • unknown.png
    unknown.png
    162.6 KB · Views: 6
Back