Reporting Battlefield 3 Player HwivaBLenT

DeadlyPewPew

I agree someone on your team was using a spot hack but how did you come to conclusion that was this player?

From my brief look at the video you see his score going up frequently in 10s (spot assist gives 10). Some things to consider.

Below is a list of things that give 10 points.

According to the Battlereport he has 0 vehicle score. This rules out all vehicle related points (driver assist, passenger assist, roadkill).

He has 110 support score but 0 ressuply ribbons. So at most he could have has 6 resupplies that game.

He has 0 score as recon. This rules out target designated points or spot assists from the MAV.

Almost all his time was in engi but he had no Maintenance Efficiency Ribbon. This means he had max of 6 repairs that game.

Saviour bonus, avenger bonus, headshot bonus all require a kill. That means your score needs to go up by 110. It cannot go up by just 10. Ruling these out.

0 assault score, ruling out heal points.

He had a squad score of 70 and no squad spawn ribbon. So not much in regards to Squad Spawn points.

That mostly just leaves Spot assists left.

Last edited:
Good explanation, makes sense to me. I have banned this player now. Thanks

player A recieve spot point 10 when his teammate killed any enemy was spotted by A .
Count the timing between 10 point poping and enemy killed
You can find out who is using spot hack

I agree someone on your team was using a spot hack but how did you come to conclusion that was this player?
This guy is still in the BF3 server
And pretending he is not using spot hack by MAV

Attachments

• 螢幕擷取畫面 2023-10-01 003614.png
    螢幕擷取畫面 2023-10-01 003614.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 5
Back