Reporting Battlefield 3 Player entheon

That screenshot certainly looks scary. But it is a disengenous 7 minute snippet of a 2+ hour long session without any context. In this screenshot I am getting headshots with the magnum. A gun designed for headshots (just like the deagle in CSGO). You would expect a lot of headshots.

Sometimes I like to run around with the magnum and go for headshots or die trying. That's what I was doing and I can prove it.

As of this post I have ~22% headshot ratio with my top 3 assault rifles on the server. I have a 60% headshot kill ratio with my magnum. I think these are all within the acceptable range.

My usual overall headshot ratio on this server is 25%. Today's session was 38%.

In today's session I had 282 and 108 deaths (screenshot). Of my 282 kills 74 were with the magnum (screenshot). That's 26% of my kills. Based on my overall stats on the server, the magnum normally accounts for 8% of my kills. This shows that today I was deliberately running around the the magnum and accounts for the inflated headshot ratio (38%) I had today.

I've attached a screenshot of what a normal game looks like when I'm using assault rifle and magnum as backup (not as primary). This is from just 15 minutes after Caaam's screenshot and paints a very different picture.

Attachments

• 1697882307417.png
    1697882307417.png
    193.6 KB · Views: 3
This is credible given its the magnum (and assuming with the proper sights as well) Overall stats are normal.

That screenshot certainly looks scary. But it is a disengenous 7 minute snippet of a 2+ hour long session without any context. In this screenshot I am getting headshots with the magnum. A gun designed for headshots (just like the deagle in CSGO). You would expect a lot of headshots.

Sometimes I like to run around with the magnum and go for headshots or die trying. That's what I was doing and I can prove it.

As of this post I have ~22% headshot ratio with my top 3 assault rifles on the server. I have a 60% headshot kill ratio with my magnum. I think these are all within the acceptable range.

My usual overall headshot ratio on this server is 25%. Today's session was 38%.

In today's session I had 282 and 108 deaths (screenshot). Of my 282 kills 74 were with the magnum (screenshot). That's 26% of my kills. Based on my overall stats on the server, the magnum normally accounts for 8% of my kills. This shows that today I was deliberately running around the the magnum and accounts for the inflated headshot ratio (38%) I had today.

I've attached a screenshot of what a normal game looks like when I'm using assault rifle and magnum as backup (not as primary). This is from just 15 minutes after Caaam's screenshot and paints a very different picture.
Good analysis, fair enough for me. Thanks.

Back